Whether you are considering having a baby, already pregnant, or just given birth I am here to support you.
Through my own experience I know how challenging it can be to maintain a healthy diet or even sort through all the information out there.
Pre and Post-Natal services are customized to your needs. Some women feel they need ongoing support and packages are available, please contact me to discuss the best package for you.
My services also make a great gift!
Along with my nutrition services I offer the following:
- Pre-natal support – Pregnancy is a life changing and special time. I offer one on one diet evaluations with education specific to the needs of pregnancy, along with handouts and recipes. A nutrient dense diet can alliviate common pregnancy discomforts such as nausea, constipation, cramps & swelling. As your pregnancy progresses I can offer support with shopping and preparing foods in preparation for your birth.
- Post-natal support includes help with shopping, and preparing foods that support recovery and lactation. Often a lot of emphasis is placed on the pregnant diet. Giving birth is draining and proper nutritional support is crucial for the mother, and can help with lactation, recovery, bonding and ensuring rest for the mother. Traditionally, our immediate family and our village would be with us for support and to provide nourishment. In this modern world we often find ourselves far away from family and on our own. Even if family can visit it is usually only for a week or two. I offer these services to step in as your village help and allow you the time to concentrate on being a mother.
- Postpartum Doula Services – $20 per hour. I can help you with everyday errands such as posting thank you letters and household chores to watching your baby while you take a needed shower or nap. Or help you figure out just how that Moby wrap works! Whatever it is that you need I am here to provide support in the first weeks or months.
- Placenta encapsulation – $150 – Almost all mammals injest their placenta after birth and it has amazing medicinal qualities. I will prepare and encapsulate your placenta in my home and deliver to you. For more information on benefits and procedure click here.
- Pre-Natal Package – $400
- Initial pre-natal consultation
- diet evaluation and resulting customized menu plans, recipes and handouts
- Ongoing follow-up support via email
- end of pregnancy support including weekly visits to help with shopping and preparing meals (based on 4 weekly shopping trips and meal preparation * cost of food is not included in price)
- Post-partum support Package -$300
- 4 visits providing meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Handouts for simple nourishing recipes and menus for optimal recovery.
- Visits can be spaced as you wish, either once or twice weekly
- Each additional visit -$50